- Important Dates
Board Professional Learning Days
- Sept. 16 – Health & Safety and Numeracy
- Oct. 7 – Numeracy
- Nov. 18 – Interviews
- Jan. 23/17 – Student assessment and reporting
- Apr. 28 – Improving Achievement
- June 9 – Student assessment and reporting
- June 30 – Staff professional development
Grand Erie 2016-2017 Elementary School Year Calendar
- Sept. 1, 2 and 5
- Oct. 10
- Dec. 26 to Jan. 6/17
- Feb. 20
- Mar. 13 – 17
- Apr. 14 and 17
- May 22
Board High Needs Days
Large numbers of OTs will be needed on the following dates. Please be available if at all possible.
- October 4th, 5th, 6th, 17th, 19th, 21st, 24th, 25th, 26th
- November 1st, 3rd, 4th, 7th, 22nd, 29th
- December 20th – 55 OT’s
- January 16th, 20th,
- February 8th, 15th, 22nd
- April 6th, 19th, 25th, 26th,
- May 11th – 55 OT’s
Contact Us Today!
The Grand Erie District School Board Occasional Teachers (GEDSBOT) is the professional and protective organization representing over 450 occasional teachers employed in the public elementary schools of Haldimand Norfolk and Brant. All public occasional elementary teachers in Haldimand Norfolk and Brant are active members of GEDSBOT. We are one of 76 locals across the province.
- New Website! Check it out and visit often for updates.
- NEW Professional Learning Schedule Released!
President, Grievance Officer and Chief Negotiator, Health and Safety Officer-
Copyright 2016 . Grand Erie District Occasional Teachers. All Rights Reserved.
- Publications and Documents
- Information Links
- Professional Learning
- Status and Equity Workshops
- Political Action
- Teacher Resources